![]() |
| pinging your site is bad. |
Ping helps to get your site changes quickly available on search engines. pinging is a technique to
indicate the search engines that changes made in a site.
How people you use it?
They use it when they make a blog post on their blog or changes in site layout to get fast indexed by search engines.
Why it is harmful?
This can make your site blacklisted for sometime (nearly 5 days) on search engine and reduce the ranking.
How can you say this with proof?
I dont have any proof but with my experience, I can say it is true. I have spend my one month testing on it.
Which site i used for pinging?
auto-ping.com
Can you explain it?
Yes, I will share my experience with my precious visitors.
I made a blog and start posting with my little collection of seo trick. when i first heard of
pinging, i got excited because my blog is new and google takes time to update new blog's posts. I
tried it for first time, after two days my blog was disappear from search engine(google). I got
shocked, unable to beleive it, I thought that my blog is blacklisted from google(I have taken it
as my mistake in something seo. Actually it was the fault of pinging).
After that I make another blog, It was like one week old blog. Tired of getting slow crawl of SE.
I used pinging again and again something happens, this reminds me of my older blog (on which i
have pinged before). I search that the blog on google and it was present. I got happy and tried
to rank it high but most got fail. I was like broken as I used my unique article at that time.
Conclusion: There is no way to speed up indexing time of search engines. You just need tomaintain your site and post regularly on blogs to get indexed fast. The more you post, the more faster will be indexing. Make your post seo friendly by following this article "How to write seo
friendly blog post". Don't give up, try your best and apply "Blog Commenting Trick: increase your
ranking and traffic" and make your site into supersite.
Do you know why my blog come back?
Search engine blacklisted your site. doesn't mean it will never generate seo traffic. Your site will
be just disappear and come back in few days. Similar like we forget mistakes by some people.
If
your site is not perfect in seo then reading our useful articles may help you to BECOME A SEO
EXPERT.
So, to protect my visitors from this blog destroying thing, I have written this post. If you have
faced any circumstances related to pinging then please add your experince in comment and help
other people.

No comments:
Post a Comment